See photos (2)
The Rouannette source
Warning: Unsecured hours
This valley nestled between the l'Aiguille d'Orcières and la Grande Autane in the shadow of Orcieres is a welcome refreshing walk on a hot summer's day !
From the car park in Archinard, the itinerary climbs progressively on the right of the river up the Rouannette valley towards the cabin. At around 1800m it is advisable to cross the river and continue on the left side of the Archinard stream. Please stop about 15 minutes before reaching the cabin as it is occupied by a shepherd in summer. Go back the same way.
- 321 meters of difference in height
- Maximum altitude : 1931 m
- Minimum altitude : 1604 m
- Total positive elevation : 321 m
- Total negative elevation : -6 m
- Max positive elevation : 26 m
- Min positive elevation : -6 m