See photos (2)
Refuge du Tourond
Warning: Unsecured hours
A walk in a delightful valley, the Champoléon Valley, with two great rewards: the comfort of the Tourond chalet and the 'cascade de la Pisse' in the background.
From the village of 'Les Fermonds', pass the Chapel via the mule track to the bridge that crosses the Muande. Then continue until the Tourond Refuge. Remember to open your eyes to see the goats that frequent this area regularly!
- 322 meters of difference in height
- Maximum altitude : 1697 m
- Minimum altitude : 1365 m
- Total positive elevation : 322 m
- Total negative elevation : -322 m
- Max positive elevation : 180 m
- Min positive elevation : -118 m